Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is the best place in the world!!!!!


Ok so we eat lunch with David on Fridays. Our meals usually consist of Chick fil A. But while their chicken is oh so good, sometimes it gets really old. (I know there is something addictive in their meat) Case in point this week..... While we are trying to figure out where to go, D comes up with the Chicken Oil. For those of you who aren't familiar with this eatablishment it is basically the Chicken(northgate bar) without the smoke and bar. The owners were good friends of the in-laws and so there are little trinkets of David and his sister Tiffany around on the shelves.(although D says his is the big alligator gar mounted on the firplace) Anyway there is old memorabilia everywhere and the guests carve their names on the tables. So you can imagine what this place looks like to a little one. While we waited for our food, we played I spy which is pretty fun in a place like this and Kendall got to drink Root Beer out of a bottle. It looked too funny and for fear of somebody taking my image and using it, I didnt include it. In all she loved the place and I'm sure when we ask her where she wants to eat, she'll consider this. After all, she did say it was the best place in the world.I wish the owner was still alive to see her. I'm sure he would have gotten a big kick out of her...

No comments: