Friday, October 19, 2007

She did it!!!!!


Here is proud Papa with Emerson and ner newly pierced ears. Isn't she just precious??? Just when I think I cant stand the fact that I don't know how much she's changed, my sister sends me just a little bit of eye candy to hold me over till I get to see her again. Don't you just love the internet?? Each day I am so thankful for all the computer nerds of the world who make my world a much better place. (that includes you my sweet). I can talk to friends around the world, peruse endless evening gowns, find out the latest gossip, all in my pj's and without leaving home. So was not meant for the days of Little House on the Prairie or the Renaissance(although it could be fun to pose for paintings).
Anyway, today I encourage you to go outside, take pictures of yourself and loved ones and send them to people who would love a little eye candy and make their day!!!! It worked for me!

No comments: