Sunday, October 7, 2007

What a great weekend!!!

This weekend my childhood friends(who some I haven't seen in ten years) got together for the weekend. Our parents grew up together and became friends and their kids became our friends. They begun a legacy that I hope our kids continue. I must admit...IT WAS AWESOME!!! We laughed, reminisced about old times, sang and basically picked up where we left off. It was like being at church camp only the accomodations were outstanding. ( we stayed at a hunting lodge) I took my camera with the hopes of sharing my friends with all of you, but all I managed to get were pictures with some of our kids. How did that happen??? I can't thank each of you enough for the great time we had. On the way home Kristian and I were talking about how lucky we are to have so many friends near and far that can come together and it's like we're back in time. I'll miss the jokes and the stories, the Joneses sweet voices, the hugs and long for the time when we can be together again next year. I love each and every one of you and I'm so glad I got to see you!!!! Douglasses.....BE READY......

No comments: