Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is she mine or what?????




Picture Day!!! Today is the dreaded day where I beg Caroline to please stay off the jungle gym and no running so that her pictures come out and we have no suprises when the pictures come back. Everyday when I pick her up from school she looks like she came through a wind tunnel. (Not the way I send her) Anyway as we were working on her hair today, we were going over dos and don'ts and she said that something was missing from her outfit..She disappeared and returned with her pearls on and a smile from ear to ear. "Now I'm ready" she said "She simply could not go and take a picture without her pearls" I try not to laugh because I know where she got that from.....Me!!!.. and if her father was home to hear that, I know he would have confirmed my suspicions. I was up at the school today working, and I caught a glimpse of my girl. She looked exactly as I had left her this morning..with her pearls displayed and her hair perfectly intact..I'll have to thank her teacher for turning the windtunnel off today.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coco is precious!!!

Aunt Nola

Anonymous said...

Coco is precious!!!

Aunt Nola

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.