Monday, October 15, 2007

It all started with a pedicure.......


Thursdays are usually a time for me to indulge in my inner diva. Bunga (my mother in law) picks up my girls for fun and I'm free the whole afternoon!! This has been a weekly gift since Caroline was born. So what's a girl to do without kids or husband to care for????? Carrie, my partner in crime, met me for pedicures and we relished the time spent in the massaging chairs. Our feet were looking good and of course a pedi shouldn't go to waste at home so we mosied on to On The Border where we were joined by partner in crime#2 Hannah. Most of you reading this know this girl because she does your hair, but did you know that if she cuts your hair a certain number of times she'll come hang out with you too??? Okay that part's not true, but wouldn't that be funny?? Anyway this is a picture of the three of us......we had a good time...some more than others!!!!!

No comments: