Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Let's play "Catch Up" !!

Ok so I'm a little late in posting. It's been that crazy here!!! I finally had time to get life back on track.
My family has finally gotten power!! Mom got it first on Thursday and Nola on Friday night and Kristian on Sunday morn.
I got to getting the house back to normal this morning and it turned into an all day cleanfest. To see David's face as he walked in the door and surveyed the sparkling sight was priceless. (I really didn't think it was that bad!!)
After I got the cleaning bug, I decided to do a fall project that I have been waiting to do. What do you think??? It's my Faux White Pumpkin Topiary !!!!


Happy Fall!!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pumpkins Nichole. Funny that our b-days are so close together. Cute pics from Friday night and of your girls.

The Style Sisters said...

OOOH I love your white pumpkin topiary with your beautiful "Q" on it. How fun!! I must find myself a beautiful urn like yours.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving nice comments. It is nice to meet you. I will be following your blog.

Karin

Darlene said...

Ooooo I LOVE your white pumpkin topiary with your monogram...CUTE!

Denise K. said...

Oh, I love your idea! It is both beautiful and elegant! Thanks for sharing!

Happy Monday! Happy fall!

Astrid in Bristling Acres said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your topiary! HOw did you make it? I really want to make one now! :)

Blogger said...

I love that, how did you make it because I really want to make one this year, thanks!!! :) :)

Bella

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Beautiful entry decor!

Anonymous said...

Those white pumpkins are looking fantastic..! Happy Halloween.

Jacqueline said...

I love it... now I have to make one, too! So cute!!
I just added your blog to mine..bye!