Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Friday night we went to a Cocktail Party for the launch of the 2008 Charity Ball at David Gardners. As always, the Gardners are fabulous hosts and lent us jewelry for the evening. My earrings matched Lizett's (the girl in the middle) necklace and I wore a very festive cocktail ring to boot. My shoes were fabulous, but I am still paying for the fours hours of standing in them!! I'm gonna have to talk to Mr. Santana about that one!! We had a really great time and just when we think we can't take any more of Ball, something like this comes up and reenergizes our enthusiasm for it. It's been a long road, but I can't wait to see the end product in November!!! Only one more year to go....

'

Erin(Decor.Chair),Lizett(Charity ball Chair) and Nichole(next year's CB Chair)

1 comment:

The Wests said...

Fun party Nichole! And do you want to come decorate my house in your spare time?!