Thursday, September 4, 2008

Seven....Starring...Me!!!

I was so inspired by a friends blog. I feel like after reading all of her sevens, I never really knew her. So I figure here's a little snapshot so you know a little about me!!!


Seven things I want to do before I die:

1. Run a marathon
2. Wear a bikini and be proud of how I look
3. Hang out and sketch through Europe for as long as it takes
4. Dance our "first dance" with Hubby( we didn't do it at wedding)
5. Kiss on top of Eiffel Tower
6. Live in Hawaii
7. Stop biting my nails

Seven things I can do

1. I have a green thumb
2. I can juggle lots of "balls" in the air at one time
3. I can clean a house as good as a maid
4. I can always make it for cheaper
5. Can easily be the cheerleader on a project
6. Put together a party
7. Can purge clutter like there's no tomorrow

Seven things I cannot do

1. Iron
2. Stop biting my nails
3. stop my OCDness
4. a cartwheel (and I was a cheerleader in high school)
5. run a really long distance
6. make friends easily
7. stop trying to rearrange someone else's house in my head

Seven thing that attract me to my spouse

1. His smile
2. when he wears a suit
3. when he talks work on the phone
4. he isn't afraid to try something new
5. when he calls the girls after school to talk about their day
6. he's so dang funny!!
7. when he's showing off on the wakeboard

Seven things I say most often

1. ok
2. sigh!!!
3. oh I'm so sure!!
4. DA-VID !!
5. You're going golfing again???
6. are you kidding me??
7. Anybody want to go to Hobby Lobby???

Seven Celebrity Crushes

1. Andre Agassi (pre bald head)
2. George Clooney
3. Colin Firth
4. Hugh Grant
5. George Strait
6. Jude Law
7. Luis Miguel

Ok so it's your turn..I want to know about you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nichole! I really need you to let the Andre Agassi thing go! I mean, you had his picture on your binder about a bajillion years ago. It's nothing like my lifetime crush on L.L. Cool J. He is still super hot and relevant :)