Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trip to the Barnyard

Yesterday Kendall's class made a trip to the Barnyard. I don't think this girl will be marking this one as one of her favorites. For a girl who loves animals and wants to be a vet, she did not want to touch any of them except for the baby chicks. All the animals that we saw were babies, but I guess they were still too stinky for her liking.Of course, the best part was watching all the little ones digging into their ice cream sandwiches after they were done. In all the years of going I still can't figure out why they do this right before lunch and right after we finish touching a bunch of animals and who know what else.



2 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I didnt know she was going to Weekday School! Wish Molly was there again and they could be buddies;)

brickmomma said...

i agree - the ice cream sandwich part is odd to me, too.