Monday, August 24, 2009

WAAAAAAAAA!!!

Today was the first day of school and Kendall started Kindergarten. She was so excited and so fired up. I was a mess!! Brushing her hair, putting on her bagpack, I was able to sneak a few tears here and there. She ran straight to her class and found her seat and never looked back. Much easier than her sister did starting Kindergarten. Caroline however, clung tight to her daddy as we walked to her classroom. Both girls have fabulous teachers and I am looking forward to seeing what the year holds for them and how they will blossom. As we begin this new chapter, I find my excitedness far outweighs the heavyness in my heart as I no longer have little ones, but beautiful strong, intelligent young ladies to mold and guide. Here's to a great year!!


No comments: