Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finally!!!



We got a double whammy this weekend with Emerson and Addison's birthday party and I also got to hold Isabella!! For those of you who don't know, I didn't get to hold Isabella at the hospital when she was born and with David's surgery taking place later that week, I was unable to get away to see her. SO I got to be the first one to hold her at the party and Nola made sure I got as much time as I wanted. WOW!! Of course David had to take his customary uncle pic with her and so he has this exact pic with all the nieces and C&K too!!. What a nut! My sisters are witholding the party pics so you will just have to mosey on over to the Griswolds or We be Winans on the sidebar to the right to see the Mermaid party. Too cute!

1 comment:

victoria said...

nice pictures.i love it