Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!! I hope that your year has been great so far. The Quicks have been super busy, but having lots of fun. The girls and I headed to Houston to see old church friends that I have grown up with. It was so great to see just how grown up we have become!! Everybody has kids!! Tuesday found Mom and I on a treasure hunt to find old white plates to hang on my kitchen wall. We had so much fun gathering our finds and anticipating what the next stop would bring. At the end of the day, we spent forever trying to find the right placement so David could hand them up, only to find he arranged them a different way and thus put them up to his liking. So Mom, what do you think?? Wednesday was a great New Years spent with friends and the first day of the year was restful and calm. Perfect after all the running around I have done this season. Friday I went to my uncle's inauguration. Please pardon the pics, my camera doesn't like to take pics from far away. This weekend finds us sad that we return to normal life and school and jobs and the daily grind. However, we anticipate a visit from the Three Kings on Monday night, so there is a silver lining after all...


No comments: