Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Waco Zoo and a little bit of Rock n Roll....

This week Caroline and I went to the Waco Zoo with her class. The parents had to ride in seperate cars behind, so my lovely friend Leslie and I got to catch up on grown up talk!! We had such a good time! I almost dare say that I was kinda sad the ride wasn't longer!! Well the zoo is just fabulous and we were lucky that our girls were well behaved. The weather was great and it proved to be a wonderful day. Meanwhile, David and Kendall went to the Houston zoo and had an equally great time. On Friday we went to CAroline's sing along where the kids sang and danced and it was really cool!! The theme was Fifties and they Doo Wopped and Sock Hopped the day away. The teachers and staff really get into the whole thing and make the atmosphere so special!! This month is going by so fast. I can hardly believe that in less than a month school is over. I will have a second grader!! WHere did it go???

No comments: