Saturday, May 31, 2008

Schools out for summer!!!

Second Grade Here We Come!!!




















Owen and Brittany












Ok I'm tearing up right now as I write this. I can't believe my precious is going to be a second grader. Where did the time go?? Just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and now were bringing her home from her last day of school.
On a good note my sadness lasted only through the Sonic drive thru and then we were off to see Owen who was in town for a visit to see Nannie (his great grandmother) He is so handsome and precious and I definitely got my baby fix. He smelled so good!! I tried to convince my girls to let him come live with us but Kendall kindly replied that she was Daddy's princess and he didn't have any more room in his heart. It was too full. I might add that after this conversation she was very nervous and kept asking me to give him back to his momma.

No comments: