Monday, December 17, 2007

What a week!!!!

This week we were blessed with a little bundle. My niece Emerson was with us all week while Kristian was away on buisness. I'm not quite sure who had a better time..the girls or Emerson. Thankfully Caroline and Kendall were great with her and I know really looked forward to when they could help with the feedings or snag some diapers or pick out outfits for her to wear. This prompted Kendall to ask her Dad for some money so that she could order another sister. (priceless!!!) Anyway, we were sad to see her go on Friday, but I know she was really happy to see her mommy.
Sunday was David mother's side of the family gathering. Every year we have a chinese auction and I must admit the gifts are really good. I must have missed the memo, but there were a lot of knives from steak to santouku to pocket. Kinda scary, but we Quicks came home with a huge wine entertaining basket and an American Express gift card. We were pleased. David's dad was celebrating a birthday and was enjoying his new 46" flat screen TV and making us all really envious.

No comments: