Wednesday, December 5, 2007

On this day at 4:37 pm, My brother David entered this world 17 years ago. Many of you reading remember that day. Wasn't that like just yesterday?? At the time I wasn't quite sure what this baby would do to the dynamics of the family(somebody upstaging me) but through the years I have become so thankful that God sent us this blessing. He has put up with not only one, but four mothers. He has seen alot in his day: college, weddings, births, awesome vacations and brothers in law. David has put up with bossy, know it all sisters, never complaining or maybe he had just learned to tune us out. Nevertheless, my brother is a fine example for my girls and I'm proud to call him brother. I can't wait to see what God has in store for him in the coming years!!! Happy birthday D..I love you!!!

No comments: