Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just in the nick of time!!

Ok so it's New Year's eve Eve and I just can't bear to not let you know all the wonderful things the Quick family has been up to these past few months. For the two of you who read my blog, my deepest apologies for leaving you hanging!!


Halloween 2009 found us with the trick or treating with the Griswold girls and Isabella. Aren't they all cute?? Caroline and Kendall were musketeers.



David and I tagged along with Caroline's class to the Renaissance Festival. I must say I definitely liked school days much better than going on the weekends. No crazies!..it's turned down a little!!





The Girls had their Fall Sing Along. Kendall doo-wopped to the 50's while Caroline grooved to the sweet songs of the 70's.

The reason for my madness.....Charity Ball 2009 was held at the Zone Club this year. A huge thank you to all of your for your support and tolerance of me! It was a beautiful evening and I couldn't have asked for more!! All of my girls worked hard this past year and it showed!! I'm so proud of each and every one of them. The children that we service through the Junior League will be blessed by their efforts via the funding of many projects. Thank you to all my family who came out to support me on my big night!




Throw in hosting a baby shower for Kim and Ella Wright



Mix in an Open house or two...


Lots and Lots of Christmas Card orders and Sign orders. Which was a lot of fun!!

Shy Caroline tried out for the leading role as the Queen in her class play and was fabulous!! A total chip of the ol' block!


Santa dropped off a christmas present early...our sweet scottie Barkley!


...And a very Merry Christmas to you!!



Christmas came upon me in a flash as well as went by in a flash! How blessed we are to be able to make such great memories. Speaking of flash, Santa brought me a new big ol' camera! I hope to be posting much more frequently and with fantastic pics. But for now, as the house returns back to normal, I'll just settle on a few hours of doing nothing. I know it is short lived as 2010 already has lots in store for me.(Did I mention I have been selected to be VP of Fund Development for the League?) Ay!
I wish you all the best and a bright new year!! I am thankful for your friendship and the fact that you provide me an outlet for my thoughts by your caring what's going on in my world. Stay safe and everyone in a while, let me know your're out there...reading!!

No comments: