Monday, April 27, 2009

I did it!!

Ok so the deal was I asked David to run with me in the 5K, but he wanted to see me cross the finish line, so I made him promise to do a guest post. Little did I know that he would write some crazy things. First of all, I did not smoke some of my friends, rather they smoked me and secondly, I will not be going out for the IronMan in Hawaii.
This was a huge feat in itself and I'm still in shock I actually did it. Thankfully there were no tears at the finish line. What a suprise to find that my family had come up from Houston to meet me at the end. A huge thank you to my running angel Kendall who if she could, would have ran the whole way with me. She was so sad she had to stay behind. I think I have a running partner in the making!! To all of the people who cheered and encouraged me to keep at it, I thank you. My friends are already talking about doing another one. As for me, we'll just have to wait and see....

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yahoo!! Way to go Nichole! You are totally my hero! Maybe, just maybe, I might maybe consider doing one... maybe.

NaShay said...

What an accomplishment! Congrats!