Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A new beginning....

Ok so I've been toying around with graphic design. For those of you that know me, I dwell in design. My hands are in a lot of pots with my tassels and signs, now design with a click of a button and in my pj's?? This is totally up my alley!! So I have ventured into the card arena and while I have a long ways to go, I'm pretty proud of my creations. What has been a problem for me in the past has turned into my obsession: cards that are custom, but are cheap. SO be looking on my blog for designs if you are indeed interested. I've done a couple of St. Patrick's day ones and will post some easter ones up later this week. Any can be changed or tweaked to your liking and are just for idea purposes. Of course feedback is always welcome, constructive or not!!








p.s. Any ideas for a company name?????

4 comments:

Kristian said...

what a cute kid....where ever did you find her? hehe

The Wests said...

I'm so excited! You are doing my next cards.

Anonymous said...

You always had talent. What else but 'Cards by Nichole'

Jacqueline said...

I still want you to do Noah's I am just trying to figure out bday details. How long do you need to create them? THANKS again!
Jackie