Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Bunga!!!



Today my mother in law celebrates a birthday. At this very moment she finds herself at the beach surfing the waves with Caroline and Kendall and her extended family. What a birthday!!! Bunga, as you all may know is an awesome wife, grandmother, mother and mother in law. Like her mother, she has embraced me as her own. I totally hit the jackpot with this family!!! The blessings she has bestowed on me are way too numerous to mention so I will settle on just ten.
Since this lady is always behind the camera, I found it really difficult to find a picture of her. Here she is on her son's wedding day. I would like to think she's smiling so big because her son landed such a great girl :)

Ten things about the birthday girl:
1. She is the sweetest
2. She loves milkshakes
3. Has a magic closet of suprises for my girls EACH time they visit (she lives in town)
4. Has her very own day (Thursdays)
5. Will clear her schedule at the last minute to be with my girls
6. Makes fabulous wedding cakes
7. Will try everything once
8. Loves her Lord and her Faith
9. Never gets mad
10. Takes great pictures

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNGA!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: