Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Nola!!!

My sweet sister celebrates a birthday today... I remember when Mom and Dad brought her home from the hospital!!! It's been a priviledge to see what a beautiful woman she has become inside and out.


A few facts about the birthday girl....
1. Has an affinity for Pringles
2. Got braces for the first time put on yesterday (she can't even eat her own birthday cake!!)
3. Does a wonderful manicure and pedicure on my girls
4. Has great fashion taste and keeps me in check
5. Is friend to all
6. Loves Us Weekly and People
7. Looks phenomenal in a bikini
8. Can still remember all the cheers from high school
9. Always lets her bigger sisters boss her around (and still does)
10. Is the sweetest most wonderful person you'll ever meet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLES I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: